Thursday, February 5, 2009

MY FAVOURITE PAST TIME

I really love to sports.From the primary school,I has indicate my self in sports.Besides get a good healthy,I also can spend my free time.The most sports that I like is football and futsal.Besides that,I also like to join the extreme sports that is abseiling.
Why I like to sports?The reasons that I like to sports is because sports can make I more actives and intelligent.I very likes to sport but when I entered to continue my study at college,I have no times to play football and futsal because I'm very busy with my study and my assignment.But,on the weekend I will spend time to play futsal with my friends.I also play football at college field when I had finish my class.In my college,I have my own football team and many times my own football team won the tournament at the college or the outsider tournament.This factor make me to active with my favourite sports.
Lastly,I also like to go window shopping.At all times,I very interested to make the boxer and t-shirt for my collection.hahahaha....The most important thing is I like to buy a good brands.The three thing always in my awareness when I go to the window shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment